We want your shopping experience at the Parkway to be as safe and as stress free as possible. We have put measures in place which we hope will help:
- We have installed notices at all entrances reminded shoppers to socially distance, wear a mask and stay safe.
- We have created queue lines outside stores to support safe queuing when necessary.
- We have relocated nearly all our mall traders into the atrium to clear space within the mall for safe passing.
- We have increased our cleaning regime.
- We have removed bins and benches to discourage people dwelling within the mall.
- Our children’s rides are cleaned regularly and are coated in Zoono for extra protection every two weeks.
- All of our on-site staff have completed an online training course ‘Preventing Covid-19’.
*UPDATE 24th SEPTEMBER*
Following recent Government guidelines, you will be required to check into some of our retailers using the NHS Track and Trace app. Please ensure you have it downloaded and ready to go prior to your visit. If you do require any help or do not have a smart phone to use the app, please do not hesitate to speak to a member of staff.
Wear a face covering
We are asking people to follow government guidance in relation to wearing a face covering as it is now mandatory in indoor shopping centres and shops. Please plan ahead and bring a suitable face covering with you. If you do forget to bring one, there is a face mask dispenser located inside the entrance near Tesco which charges £1 for a mask.
We do appreciate that there are reasons for exemption, we recommend that if you are exempt due to a hidden disability that you purchase a hidden disability lanyard from this link https://hiddendisabilitiesstore.com/hidden-disabilities-face-covering.html. This provides our staff and retailers with a visual queue as to why you are not wearing a mask.
We ask all of our shoppers to take a level of social responsibility during these difficult times and to respect and follow these new policies that we have put in place. We also ask for all of our shoppers to continue to be kind to members of staff and members of the public. We are all going through a difficult time right now, so let us all stick together and help each other.