We want your shopping experience at the Parkway to be as safe and as stress free as possible. We have put measures in place which we hope will help:
- We have installed notices at all entrances reminded shoppers to socially distance, wear a mask and stay safe.
- We have created queue lines outside stores to support safe queuing when necessary.
- We have relocated nearly all our mall traders into the atrium to clear space within the mall for safe passing.
- We have increased our cleaning regime.
- We have removed bins and benches to discourage people dwelling within the mall.
- Our children’s rides are cleaned regularly and are coated in Zoono for extra protection every two weeks.
- All of our on-site staff have completed an online training course ‘Preventing Covid-19’.
For more information, please read our Visitor Policy.
*UPDATE 4th JANUARY*
As of the 4th January, we have now entered into a nationwide lockdown. This means that our non-essential stores and mall traders have closed at the Parkway. Some non-essential stores are open for click and collect services only. For a complete list of who is open and what services some of our stores are providing during this time, please click here. We ask that all our shoppers continue to follow the rules and guidelines when out shopping:
- Only come out for your essential shopping and limit the amount of times you come out per week.
- Always wear your mask when inside the centre and their stores, unless exempt. Do not remove until you are outside the centre.
- Please come on your own where possible and avoid shopping in groups.
- Once you have completed your shopping, please leave and do not dwell.
- Do not eat when inside the centre. If you have purchased food, either take it home with you or take outside to eat.
These guidelines are all in place to help keep all of our shoppers and staff safe, so we ask that you all continue to respect them and help us to make your shopping trip as safe as possible.
*UPDATE 30th DECEMBER*
As of the 30th December we are now in a Tier 4 which means that our non-essential stores and mall traders have now closed at the Parkway. Some non-essential stores are open for click and collect services only. For a complete list of who is open and what services some of our stores are providing during this time, please click here. Please be aware that some stores opening hours will have changed, if you are uncertain of their opening hours you can contact the stores individually for more details. Contact details can be found on our Stores Page. Queues may also be implemented at stores depending on how busy they are to help keep everyone safe. We thank you for your patience and for respecting all the staff.
*UPDATE 2nd DECEMBER*
The previous lockdown has now ended and all of our stores will be reopening at the Parkway. The area is currently in a Tier 3 Lockdown and we ask all our shoppers to respect the rules put in place. Individual stores have their own policies and queuing systems in order to try and help keep everybody safe. We ask that you remain patient and please respect all the staff that are trying to help you. Thank you
*UPDATE 5th NOVEMBER*
Following the new Lockdown procedures, some of our non-essential stores and mall traders have now closed at the Parkway. For a complete list of who is open and what services some of our stores are providing during this lockdown, please click here.
We politely ask all of our shoppers to continue to follow the rules in place, to wear their masks when shopping with us and to only visit with members of your household or social bubble.
*UPDATE 24th SEPTEMBER*
Following recent Government guidelines, you will be required to check into some of our retailers using the NHS Track and Trace app. Please ensure you have it downloaded and ready to go prior to your visit. If you do require any help or do not have a smart phone to use the app, please do not hesitate to speak to a member of staff.
Wear a face covering
We are asking people to follow government guidance in relation to wearing a face covering as it is now mandatory in indoor shopping centres and shops. Please plan ahead and bring a suitable face covering with you. If you do forget to bring one, there is a face mask dispenser located inside the entrance near Tesco which charges £1 for a mask.
We do appreciate that there are reasons for exemption, we recommend that if you are exempt due to a hidden disability that you purchase a hidden disability lanyard from this link https://hiddendisabilitiesstore.com/hidden-disabilities-face-covering.html. This provides our staff and retailers with a visual queue as to why you are not wearing a mask.
We ask all of our shoppers to take a level of social responsibility during these difficult times and to respect and follow these new policies that we have put in place. We also ask for all of our shoppers to continue to be kind to members of staff and members of the public. We are all going through a difficult time right now, so let us all stick together and help each other.