Marketing & Admin Assistant – Job Profile
We are looking for a Marketing and Admin Assistant for Parkway working 20 hours per week. You will be responsible for taking on a variety of tasks that allow for the successful completion of planned marketing events, you will take responsibility for the digital marketing, manage the website, event planning, tenant liason, budgeting, monthly reporting, processing purchase orders and other general day to day office duties.
• Manage Parkway website
• Contribute to the creation of the marketing strategy for Parkway Shopping Centre
• Maintain and grow social media following and activity including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
• Lead on proposing new ways to communicate centre messages, embracing new technology and reaching maximum consumers.
• Manage job advertisements for tenants through all centre channels.
• Produce monthly reports on all marketing activity including digital insights.
• Manage social media ad campaigns.
• Brief design and print agencies for all promotional materials.
• Manage all suppliers and negotiate costs.
• Manage all onsite events.
• Contribute to monthly Knight Frank reports.
• Be first point of contact for all charity/community enquiries.
• Issue mall licenses and invoices for mall traders & charitable exhibitors and collect insurance certs and RAMS.
• Carry out regular inspections of POS and printed consumer messages to ensure they remain current.
• Regularly liaise with tenants to establish marketing opportunities.
• Respond to enquiries for web/social media support from tenants.
• Respond to customer messages through web and social media.
• Feed in to the monthly trade report.
• Keep track of all marketing expenditure and monitoring budgets.
• Distribute tenant memos/comms if required.
• Processing Purchase Orders & Invoices via Accounting system
• Administration of petty cash and preparing reconciliation for Centre Manager
• Dealing with the upkeep of filing systems, spreadsheets and databases
• Stock ordering – office supplies
• Complete all required Knight Frank statutory training.
• Well organized, self motivated & a great communicator
• Confident and honest
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and deadlines
• Good numeracy skills
• Excellent attention to detail
Knowledge/Skills & Experience
• Marketing experience essential
• Good IT Skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
Salary – £23,400 p/annum pro rata
Send Cvs and covering letter to : [email protected]
Closing Date: 9th April 2021